Six Picks With:
Guests invited? Check! Food and drinks? Yup! Games? Check! You’re all set to host an amazing party, except…well, what party is complete without a killer playlist? Exactly. For the answers to what songs should be included on everyone’s party playlist, we turn to the experts – The After Party!
Six Songs That Should Be On Everyone’s Party Playlist:
1. Every song on our new EP! That goes without saying.
2. “Every Time We Touch” by Cascada, because it makes you want to dance and touch people! Both fun activities at a party.
3. “Fantasy” by Ludacris, because imagination is a powerful thing.
4. “Take It Off” by Ke$ha is a classic song to play mid party. It really gives you a second wind and is a great sing along!
5. “Fruit Salad” by The Wiggles. It has a dope beat, and there is a great dance to go with it!
6. “When You Look Me In The Eyes” by the Jonas Brothers. This is a great slow song, and it creates the perfect environment for kissing that special someone.
Though The After Party formed just over a year ago, the Kansas City, KS quartet has already begun to make an impact in the underground music scene. In November of 2009, the group released their debut EP “All The Wrong Places,” produced by Kevin Gates (Nevershoutnever, Romance On A Rocketship, The Ready Set).
The After Party’s sophomore EP, which was recorded with Zack Odom and Kenneth Mount (All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Cartel), is expected to be released in the Spring of 2011.
For more information on The After Party please visit:
PureVolume / iTunes / Facebook / MySpace / Street Team / YouTube /
- Six Picks With Car Party: Six Reasons Why Car Parties On Your Way To The Party Are More Fun
- Six Picks With PK: Six Best Songs For Summertime
- Check Out All Time Low’s Playlist
- Six Picks With Close To Home: Six Awesome Cover Songs
- Six Picks With The Dance Party: Six Best Things About Playing In Strip Clubs